DIRECTOR GENERAL SCHOOL EDUCATION, HARYANA
Plot No. 1B, Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula
Advt. No. 13/06-2011 CCA / IED (1), Dated: 02/12/2011
General School Education, Haryana Recruitment for Special Educator Dec 2011
Name of the post and vacancy details:
Total Vacancy: 435 Posts
1. Special Educator (Mentally Challenged) – 145 Posts
2. Special Educator (Hearing Impaired) – 145
3. Special Educator (Visually Challenged) – 145
Bachelor’s degree with 50% Marks and Bachelor of Education (Special Education) or Bachelor of Education (General) with Diploma of 2 years in Special Education or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution / University
PG with 50% Marks in relevant subject and Bachelor of Education (Special Education) or Bachelor of Education (General) with Diploma of 2 years in Special Education or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution / University
PG with 50% mark in concerned Subject with Diploma in Special Education or equivalent Qualifications from a recognized Institute / University. Study of Sanskrit / Hindi upto Class 10th Standard. Special Education Qualification must be recognized from Rehabilitation council of India Institute (RCI)
Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and Maximum should be 40 years
Candidate having Degree in Education (Special Education) will be paid of Rs.18000 PM and those having Diploma in Special Education will be paid of Rs.15000 PM
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to send their application in such format as shown in the Advertisement Details other wise application will not be accepted.
2. Fill application with proper details, paste a latest passport size photographs to the provided space, put signature to the space given at the bottom of the application.
3. A Complete application in all respect with attested copies of Supporting documents must reach in the “Office of Director General School Education Haryana (IED Cell), Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula” on or before 30/12/2011 till 5.00 pm.
4. Application, in not prescribed format, will be rejected
Official Website: http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in