OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, CRPF, NEW DELHI
CRPF, New Delhi Recruitment for Counter Ied Ops and Imparting Rotational Training September 2011
Office of the Inspector General of Police, Northern Sector, CRPF is going to recruit some eligible Ex-Servicemen Candidates for the Post of Counter Ied Ops and Imparting Rotational Training. Those Candidates who are eligible for the above post and who can fulfill all the norms and eligibility criteria stipulated by Inspector General of Police are required to send their application to the designated address before 1st October, 2011. More details regarding the recruitment of the given post can be seen below.
Total Vacancy – 2102 Posts
There are two posts: 1. Counter Ied Ops, 2. imparting Rotational Training.
1. Counter Ied Ops (in various disciplines)
(a) JCOs – 327 Posts – Contract Duration (3 to 5 years), Age limit – 53 years, Maximum standards – Shape I (AYE)
(b) NCOs – 1658 Posts – Contract Duration (3 to 5 years), Age limit – 47 years, Medical Standards – Shape I (AYE)
2. Imparting Rotational Training (in various disciplines)
(a) JCOs – 21 Posts – Contract Duration (2 to 3 years), Age limit – 53 years, Medical Standard – Shape I (AYE)
(b) NCOs – 96 Posts – Contract Duration – (2 to 3 years) Age limit – 53 years, Medical Standards – Shape I (AYE)
Pay Scale: –
1. Counter Ied Ops – Rank – JCOs (Inspector) – Rs.54000 + Rs.1000 (insurance premium)
Rank – NCOs (Head Constable) – Rs.43000 + Rs.1000 (insurance premium)
2. Imparting Rotational Training – Rank – Subedar Major – Rs.34000, Rank – Subedar – Rs.33000, Rank – Naib Subedar – Rs.32000
General Information: –
1. Counter Ied Ops
• At the beginning contractual period will be of 3 years and after that it will be extended up to 5 years as per the requirement of the force.
• Selected Candidates have to work in the Naxal effected areas.
• After the service of one year both the parties would be free to terminate the contract by giving one month notice or pay.
• Candidates will get all the accommodation, medical and uniforms as applicable to the serving the CRPF personnel.
• Candidates are entitled for one month leave in a year.
• All the appointment of Candidates on contractual basis will be base on verification of his character and antecedents from the appropriate authority.
• Selected Candidates will not be entitled to leave pass and LTC.
2. Imparting Rotational Training
• Selected Candidates will be liable to serve all India basis, although regional preference is applicable.
• Period of Contractual is 2 to 3 years.
• Candidates will be entitled for uniforms, annually Rs.1367 will be given for uniform.
• Rank structure of Major, Subedar & Naib Subedar will be that of Si & ASI.
• In a condition if the service holder fails to deliver his quality & quantity of the norms of the duty given then his service can be terminated.
• Medical facilities are available for the candidates.
• During the period of contract they will be entitled for 30 days EL and 10 days CL.
How to Apply: –
1. All the Eligible Candidates who want to send application for both the posts then they have to send it through two different application.
2. The Last date of application is 26th September, 2011.
3. Application should clearly show the Number, Rank, Retirement age (DOB), Army course done with Grading and address with contact number.
4. For any detail contact 011-26193608
Application charge is not applicable.
Application should be sent to the DIGP (Training), Directorate General, CRPF, East Block – 10, Level – 7, RK Puram, New Delhi.
Official Website: http://crpf. inc.in
Recruitment details of DIGP CRPF
More Govt Jobs given below
- ACTREC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Driver
- Salary – Rs. 17,000 – 25,000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 29 June 2018 At 10.00 AM
- Location – Maharashtra
- RCB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Assistant, Administrative Officer, Controller of Administration
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 15 Jul, 2018
- Location – Haryana
- NCL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 03 July 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Location – Maharashtra
Balmer Lawrie Online Application June 2018 – 5 Posts of Junior Officer (Travel), Junior Officer (Travel)
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 05 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- WASMO Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 42 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 28 & 29 June 2018 at 10.00 Hrs
- Location – Gujarat