Faculty Vacancy in DIAT
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has invited application for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Therefore, qualified and interested candidates may send their application form on the address on or before 24th January 2012. This information came through the Notification No 01/ FP/ 2012 dated 01st January 2012. More recruitment related details can be seen below: –
Post Name: – Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor.
Department and Specialization: –
- Electronics Engineering (Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor): – Digital Communication Systems, Radar and Electronic Warfare, Embedded Systems.
- Computer Engineering (Professor): – Soft Computing or System Simulation or Distributed Systems or Mobile Computing or Computer Networking or Protocol Software Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science.
- Applied Mathematics (Professor): – Computational Numerical Techniques, Soft Computing Techniques, Fluid Mechanics, Cryptography and Cyber Security, Statistics and Probability and Modeling and Simulation.
- Aerospace Engineering (Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor): – Propulsion, Aerodynamics, Aircraft of Missile Structure, Flight Instrumentation, Missile Guidance, Missile Control and Systems.
- Mechanical Engineering (Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor): – Gas Turbines or Fluid Dynamics or Heat Transfer or Machine Design or Solid Mechanics or Finite Element or Methods.
- Professor: – Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- along with other allowances per month.
- Associate Professor: – Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.
- Assistant Professor: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Additional Grade Pay as applicable according to UGC.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- for UR and OBC category candidates in the form of Non-refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Vice Chancellor, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) (Deemed University), Pune payable at State Bank of India Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), Pune – 411025.
Last Date: – Last date for sending online application form is on or before 24th January 2012.
Closing Date: – Applicants must send their system generated hard copy on the address on or before 31st January 2012.
Maximum Age: – Assistant Professor – 40 years, Associate Professor – 45 years and Professor – 50 years.
Postal Address: – To, The Deputy Registrar (Admin.), DIAT, Girinagar, Pune – 411025.
How to apply: – Firstly open the recruitment web page of official website of DIAT and Click on apply online tab. After opening the application form applicants fill it carefully and press submit button to submit the application form. Applicants must print out the system generated application form and send it with suitable document attested Xerox copy on the address mentioned above.
For viewing more details please click on the web link given below: –