DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK (DGB)
(Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (Domicile of Andhra Pradesh) for the post of Officer Junior Management Grade Scale 1 (JMGS-1), Officer Middle Management Grade Scale 2 (MMGS 2), and Office Assistants. Recruitment related more information is written below.
|Post code||Name of post||No. of vacancy|
|01||Office Assistant||98 (UR-49,OBC-26,SC-16,ST-07,EXS-14|
|02||Officer JMGS 1||50 (UR-25,OBC-13,SC-08,ST-4)|
|03||Officer MMGS 2||08 (UR-4,OBC-02,SC-01,ST-01)|
Post Code – 01 (Office Assistant)
1) Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline.
2) Proficiency in local Language.
3) Desirable Knowledge of Computer Skill.
Post Code: – 02 (Officer JMGS-1)
1) Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any university.
2) Preference will be given to the candidate having degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/Agriculture Engineering
3) Computer Knowledge will be an added qualification.
4) Proficiency in local language.
Post Code: – 03 (Officer MMGS-2)
1) Law Officer: – Degree from recognized university in LAW or its equivalent with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Experience: – Two years as an advocate or should have worked as law officer in Banks or Financial institutions for at least two years.
2) Treasury Manager: – Candidate should be a charted accountant or MBA in finance from a reputed institute.
3) Agriculture Officer:- Degree from a recognized university in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture or its equivalent with a minimum 50% marks.
Application Fee:- ( Office Assistants) Demand Draft of ` 250/- for the candidates belong to General Category and ` 50/- for the rest of the candidate.
(Officer JMGS-1 and MMGS-2) Demand Draft of ` 550/- for the candidate belong to General Category and ` 50/- for the rest of the candidate.
Age: – (As on 01/01/2011)
1) For Office Assistant and Scale-1 officers 18-28 years.
2) For Scale-2 Officers 21-32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: – 5 yrs for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC, 10 yrs Physically Challenged candidate for General Category and 15 yrs for physically challenged SC/ST candidate.
Selection Process: – The selection will be made on the basis of the performance in written examination and interview.
Followings are details about the written examination.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Examination duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||2 hours and 30 minutes|
Opening Date for On Line Registration of Application:- 24th January 2011.
Closing Date for On Line Registration of Application:- 17th February 2011.
Payment of Application Fee:- 24th January to 17th February 2011.
Last date of Receipt of Application printout at the prescribed address:- 24th February 2011.
For more information please log on to the site given below:-