DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR RESOURCE
DISTRICT EXCHANGE OFFICE,
BETIA (WEST CHAMPARAN)
Notification No. –O.C. – 4 – 6 / 2011.
Applications are invited by Dist. And session Judge-co-chairman Dist. Legal service authority Dist. Betia (west champaran) for recruitment for the following post: –
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification||No of Vacant Post||Total Post||Salary|
|1.||Clerk-cum-Typist.||Matric||01||01||02||Rs. 5200 – 20200 per month.|
|2.||Clerk||Matric||01||00||01||Rs. 5200 – 20200 Per Month.|
|3.||Peon||Eighth Pass||01||01||02||Rs. 4400 – 7440 Per Month|
Age: – For general candidates Maximum age is 37 years, for OBC candidates Maximum age is 40 years, for female candidates Maximum age is 42 years and for SC/ST candidate’s Maximum age is 45 years as on 01 January 2010.
Application Fee: – For General candidate pay Rs. 100/- and for OBC/SC/ST pay Rs 25/- in a form of IPO or DD in the favor of President, District Legal Services Authority, Betia (West champaran)
Desirable Qualification: – Knowledge of handling computer and 30 words per minutes speed in typing for the both post Clerk cum Typist and Typist also.
For peon, how to ride bicycle is necessary for the candidates who represents male, incase of female there is no need to riding cycle ability. Physically fit is also important for both candidates Male or Female
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination performance after then follow the skill test for the above two mention posts. For peon there is no any written test only interview is the mode of selection.
Written examinations comprises questions related to test the ability of the candidates following subjects; Hindi, English, Math and G.k.
How to apply: – Interested candidate may send their application in their own handwriting along with the enclosures including examination fee on the address which is written below: –
District Legal Services Authority, Betia (West Champaran)
Enclosures: – Filling application form with the educational qualification certificate, Extra qualification certificate and two recent passport size photograph (one paste on application form and one extra) and also a self address envelope affix with stamp to sending call letter. All documents will be attested by Gazted officer.
1) Candidates should be Indian citizen.
2) Medically fit and bearing good character.
3) Candidates must enroll him in local employment exchange office.
4) In complete application will be not accepted
5) In case of wrong information putted in the application form and it is found at any stage the candidature would be terminated.
6) The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and more possession of the same does not entitled any candidate to call for the test.
7) Separate applications shall be submitted for separate post composite application shall not be entertained.
8) No. of vacancy may be increased or decreased according to the need.
Last date for apply this application: – Last Date of before submission the form is 21 days after the publishment
For more details please see the News Paper Prabhat Khabar dated 25th February 2011 on page no. 13.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Staff Assistant/ Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 40 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Date of Written test/ Online test –
- IPR Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 13 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- TMC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Clerk, Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine), Junior Resident, Technician (C.S.S.D), Medical Transcriptionist, Clerk cum Telephone Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 42 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12,000-18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs
- Walk in Interview –
- ICMR Recruitment 2018
- Post – Upper Division Clerk, Assistant, Personal Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 71 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Tentative Schedule for Written Examination –