Govt. of India Enterprise
G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra Mumbai – 400051
Dena Bank Recruitment for Manager (Credit / Financial Analyst) October 2011
Online application starts from: 12/10/2011
Last dates for online application (including far-flung area candidates): 25/10/2011
Dates of payment of fees thorough NEFT / Payment Challan: from 12/10/2011 to 25/ 10/2011
Details of the post:
Post Name: Manager (Credit / Finance Analyst)
Grade and Scale: Middle Management Grade SC-II
Vacancy: Total no. of post are 07
Age as on 01/10/2011:
Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years. Maximum age limit for SC Candidates is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years. PH Candidates will be relaxed up to 10 years
Category wise vacancy details:
SC – 01, OBC – 01, UR – 05
Education Qualifications as on 01/10/2011
• Candidates who are going to apply for the post of Manager (Credit / Finance Analyst) should be a Chartered aAcountant. Experience are not required
• Besides the above qualifications, Applicants should have a certificate in computer application from a State / Central recognized Institute. Candidates will have to produce the certificates before joining.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and received their online application by Dena Bank will be called for Interview and appointment will be made on the basis of performance in interview only. The interview will be of 100 Marks and candidates will have to qualify with minimum qualifying marks 40% and those candidates who belong to SC / ST Category will be have to obtain at least 35% Marks.
Application fees of Rs.50 for SC / ST / PWD and Rs.400 for all other candidates should be paid through a “Fees Payment Challan” or “NEFT”. Payment of Fees by Cheque / Pay Order / Demand Draft / Money order will not be accepted.
How to apply:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.denabank.com and go to “Recruitment” Page
2. Got to “Dena Bank Manager (Credit / FA) Recruitment” and Download “Fees Payment challan”
3. Deposit appropriate application fees to the a/c no. 116211021114 in cash and obtain candidates’ copy of the payment challan
4. Now, candidates should log on to the same website and go to Apply online link, fill up the online application format and upload scanned Photograph and Signature and click on submit.
5. Note down the Registration No. and Password and take two copies of application print out, one should be retained by the candidates for personal record and other one should be produced at the time of interview with Candidates’ copy of payment challan.
6. Online application can be made from 12/10/2011 to 25/10/2011 only and after this date link will be deactivated
Official Website: http://www.denabank.com