Dena Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||482|
|Qualification||Degree/ IBPS Valid Score Card|
|Age Limit||35/ 40 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-, Rs. 100/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||21st January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||04th February 2013|
Dena Bank Recruitment for Specialist Officers Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Specialist Officers Vacancy in Dena Bank
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy: –
- Agriculture Officer – 201 – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture discipline.
- Personnel Officer – 14 – Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HRD or Social Work or Labour Law discipline.
- Officer (IT) – 70 – BCA or MCA or M.Sc IT.
- Officer (Legal) – 06 – LLB from any recognized Institution or University.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 11 – Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at Degree Level.
- Civil Engineer – 03 – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineer – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Eligibility: – Applicants must have a valid IBPS Score Card obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
- Officer – 148 (IT-CISA – 08, Credit/FA – 100, Forex – 36, MIS/ Economics – 04) – Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or IT or Electronics or CA or CFA or ICWA or MBA or Statistics or Economics.
- Architect – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Architect from any recognized Institution or University.
- Fire Officer – 02 – BE in Fire discipline from any recognized Institution with at least first division marks.
- CA/ICWA – 10 – Passed Final examination for CA/ICWA.
- Security Officer – 14 – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- JMG Scale I: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- per month.
- MMG Scale II: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years for JMG Scale I and 40 years for MMG Scale I as on 01st December 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 400/- for Post Code 08 to 17 and Rs. 100/- for Post Code 01 to 07 through Challan form.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address of Dena Bank through Online. Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 21st January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 04th February 2013
Date of Written Examination for Specialist Officers for Post Code 8 to 12 and 14: – 24th March 2013.
To know more details about the above mentioned posts, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Dena Bank