DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD. (DMRC)
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) invites application for the recruitment of Civil Engineers from eligible and interested candidates on Deputation or contract Basis. This information came through the Advertisement No DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2011(18) dated 29th April 2011. For more information about this recruitment please see the table below: –
|Post Name.||No. of vacant seat.||Post to be filed up on.||Upper age as on 01st January 2011.||Pay-Scale.|
|1.||Executive Engineer.||39||Deputation||50 years.||
Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- CDA / Rs. 24900-50500/- IDA.
|Assistant Engineer.||39 (UR-20, OBC-10, SC-06, ST-03)||On 5 year Contract basis.||40 years.||Rs. 20600-46500/- IDA.|
|3.||Jr. Engineer.||130 (UR-65, OBC-36, SC-19, ST-10)||On 5 year Contract basis.||28 years.||
Rs. 13500-25520/- IDA.
- For Executive And Assistant Engineer: – BE/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering Discipline with 1st division marks.
- For Junior Engineer: – 3 year diploma with 60% marks in Civil Engineering.
- For Executive Engineer: –
- Group ‘A’ Officers with minimum 5 year Grade A service and working in Jr. Scale may also apply.
- PSU/Gr-B Officers working as Asst. Managers and 5 years of Gazetted/ Executive service in Gr. B/PSU service in the same grade.
- For Assistant Engineer: –
- PSU officers working in Assistant Manager Level with minimum 2 year experience.
- Private Sector Candidate: – Minimum 3 year working experience at Executive level.
- For Junior Engineer: – Minimum 3 years Diploma Course with minimum 60% marks in civil Engineering.
Selection Procedure: – Interview schedule and name of short listed candidates will be put up on the official website by on or before 10th June 2011.
Fee: – A non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- for UR and OBC category candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST category candidates drawn in favor of DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED Payable at New Delhi.
How to apply: – fill up the prescribed application form which is available on the recruitment page and enclose all the supporting documents and also Demand Draft and send it on or before 20th May 2011.
- Applicant must write his/her name, address, mobile number etc. on the reverse of the DD.
- Application must be send by speed post.
- Applicant must write His/her Post Name, Category, Percentage of marks on the envelope.
Address: – Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan Fire Bridge Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
For more details about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. please visit the official website www.delhimetrorail.com