|University of Delhi Junior Assistant, Office Attendant Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06 Jobs|
|Job Mode||Temporary basis|
|Selection Process||Skill Test and Interview|
|Date of Interview||23/4/2013.|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2013.|
Recruitment at University of Delhi for the jobs of Junior Assistant Vacancy
University of Delhi is looking for suitable and qualified person for filling up the vacancy of Junior Assistant. In regard of Selection, A Walk in interview will be conducted on 23/04/2013. So, Applications are being invited by suitable qualification holder person for appointment. Interested person may apply latest by 22/04/2013. Recruitment related remaining details are given below –
University of Delhi Vacancy Details
1.Name of Job – Junior Assistant
No. of Vacant Job – 01
Educational Qualification – 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks / Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Apart from above qualification, applicant must have good knowledge of English typing on computer with speed @40wpm
Desirable – Degree or Diploma in Computer Operation and Good knowledge of Accounting related work like payroll, MIS etc.
Salary – As per university norms.
2. Office Attendant
No. of Vacant Position – 05 Jobs
Educational Qualification – Class VIII th Pass
Desirable – 1. Working experience in Armed forces.
- Basic and Refresher course in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
- ITI or Trade Certificates
Salary – As per University norms.
Nature and Period of Job – Temporary basis
Job Location – Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
Selection Process – Skill Test and Interview
Date and time of Interview – 23/04/2013 at 12.30 am.
Place of Interview – Office of the Head and Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi
How to Apply – Interested person may send their application attached with self attested photocopies of documents in regard of Educational qualification, age proof, caste, category etc.
Properly filled application along with required copies of documents must be sent to the address of ‘ Office of the Head and Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
Last Date for receipt of the Application – 22/04/2013.
Important Facts –
- Applicants are suggested to appear in interview as per above said schedule. Aspirants are required to bring id proof at the time of interview.
- To View Advertisement Details of the Job of Junior Assistant and others of Delhi University, go through the web link pasted below —
Official Website of University of Delhi — http://www.du.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lab Technician, Senior Investigator, Data Entry Operator, Lab Attendant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, 12th, diploma
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview –
- NABI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant-Level-II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, mba
- Date of Interview – 26 June 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Location –
- CIFA Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional-II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Time & Date of Walk-in – 25 June 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Location – Orissa
- RGNIYD Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of walk in interview – 26 Jun 2018 10.00 AM
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 125 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12,500
- Eligibility – diploma
- Walk-in Date & Time – 02 to 05 July 2018 08:00 AM
- Location – Kerala