UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Ref No. Estab. IV / JA / Contract) / 2011, Dated: 23/11/2011
Delhi University Recruitment for Junior Assistant November 2011
University of Delhi requires Junior Assistant for a period of six Months purely on contract basis. So, University of Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Assistant on Consolidated Emoluments of Rs.10500 Per Month. Interested candidates are required to go through the details and if they find themselves suitable for the post may apply in prescribed application format and send their applications to the University on or before 09/12/2011. Details regarding the post of Junior Assistant can be seen in the following paragraphs:
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Vacancy: Total Number of posts are 60 (31 for UR, 09 for SC, 16 for OBC and 04 for ST Candidates
Salary: Candidates will be paid of Rs.10500 Per Month.
Job Duration: The period of the contract will of Six Months only
Age and Relaxations:
Age of candidates should not be more than 27 years. Candidates who belong to SC / ST category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years and those who belong to OBC will be relaxed up to 3 years. Age and age with relaxations will be calculated as on 09/12/2011
1. Candidates, who are going to apply for job of Junior Assistant, must be Passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th) with 50% Marks or they should have any similar qualifications from a recognized university / Board / Institute
2. Candidates should have Knowledge of typing with the speed of 40 words per minutes in English on computer
Candidates should have Graduate degree or Diploma in Computer Science / application or they should have knowledge of computer operation in the regard of Accounts, MIS and Pay Roll etc.
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and all required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed format. Application format are given in the Detailed Advertisement.
2. Fill up application form with required details, Paste a latest passport size photograph to the provided space and do not forget to put their signature at the bottom of the application form.
3. Duly filled application in all respect with self attested copies of supporting documents and Copy of Category certificates in case of PH / ST / ST / OBC, should be submitted in the “Room No. 205, 2nd Floor, New Administrative Block, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007” on or before 9th December, 2011.
4. Incomplete application in any respect will not be entertained
Official Website: http://www.du.ac.in