Central University Of Karnataka (CUK)
CUK Professor /Associate / Assistant Professor Job July 2011
Application are invited from Indian citizen for appointment on Professor, Associate Professor and assistant Professor in Central University of Karnataka. More details are provided below.
Subject and Number of vacant post category wise
History – 01 Post for SC
Geography – 01 Post for OBC
Geo-spatial Application- 02 Post (ST – 01 Post and OBC – 01 Post)
English – 02 Post (OBC – 01 Post and General – 01 Post)
psychology and Behavioral Sciences – 03 Posts (OBC – 01 Post and General – 02 Posts)
Kannada Literature and Culture – 01 Post for PWD
Economics – 03 Posts (SC – 01 Post , ST – 01 Post and OBC – 01 Post)
Commerce – 03 Posts (OBC – 01 post and General – 02 Posts)
Hindi – 02 Posts (OBC – 1 post and General – 01 post)
Social Work – 04 Posts (SC – 01 Post, OBC – 01 post, 01 Post – PWD and General – 01 Post)
Required Educational qualification and Experience
Professor – Ph.D and 10 years teaching experience at the university / National level institution.
Associate Professor – Ph.D degree with good academic record, Post Graduate with 55% marks and 08 years experience in teaching.
Assistant Professor – Post Graduate degree passed with 55 % Marks
Professor – Rs.37400/- – Rs67000/- and Academic Grade Pay – Rs.10000/-
Associate Professor – Rs.37400/- – Rs.67000/- and Academic Grade Pay – Rs.9000/-
Assistant Professor – Rs.15600/- – Rs.39100/- and Academic Grade Pay – Rs.6000/-
How to Apply?
Candidates see the given important point carefully for apply.
- Candidates can get Application form and booklet on to the University website.
- They can obtained by hand after payment of Rs.50/- Demand Draft of any national bank drawn in the favour of Central University of Karnataka payable at Gulbarga.
- Candidates Can obtained application form by post after paying Rs.100/-.
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-(In case of downloaded applications Rs.300/-) for Registration fee through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central University of Karnataka on any national bank payable at Gulbarga..
- Complited application form send with all essential documents and Demand Draft on to the given addresses before 3rd August 2011.
Central University of Karnataka,
Second Floor, Karya Soudha, Gulbarga University Campus,
GulBARGA – 585106
Candidates can see more details advertisement by clicking given addresses –
Please Click Here
Candidates can click the given web link for application form –
Please Click Here