CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JHARKHAND (CUJ)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Post at the Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ). That is on regular basis. Total vacancies for Teaching Post are 61 and 49 for Non-Teaching Post.
Click here to know more about 49 vacant seats for Non-Teaching Post Details for Teaching Post:
- Professor– 10 vacant Post
- Associate Professor– 20 Seats
- Assistant Professor– 31 Seats
Applied Chemistry, Management Studies, Mathematics, English, Mass Communication
Qualifications: Assistant Professor– Equivalent to Master’s Degree with 55% marks as well as excellent academic record Associate Professor– Ph.D Degree in related filed with excellent academic record/ Master’s Degree with 55% mrks Professor– Ph.D Degree in the relevant Discipline and minimum 10 years experience in Teaching in the College/university.
- Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.500 as A Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “ Central University of Jharkhand” and should be Payable at “Ranchi”
- There are no application fees for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Application should be sent in stated format as available on institute website
- Candidates can download application format through the web site www.cuj.ac.in
- A complete application in all respect should be sent to the Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, Ranchi
Attachments: Candidates are required to send their application with requisite attachment i.e. Xerox copies of educational certificates, proof of age, community and experience certificate, as well as demand draft and other which is required for this application.
Candidates have to send their application by completing to the Address “Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand, CIT Campus, Brambe, Ratu Lohardaga Road, Mandir, Ranchi, 8352085” by the date 20/05/2011 till 5.00 pm
- For the post of Professors, Associate Professor Ph.D degree is mandatory
- Candidates can not claim Duration of obtaining Ph.D/M.phil Degre as experience.
- Candidates are required to apply for each post separately
- Application with not requisite enclosure and complete in all respect will be considered invalid application
- Qualification and Experience to be counted according to last date
- No. of vacancy can be increased or decreased by the authority
Click here for more details
Official Website: http://www.cuj.ac.in