Central University of Gujarat ( CUG )
Gandhinagar – 38203
Advertisement No. 35/2011
Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant professor in CUG Nov 2011
Applications in prescribed format have been invited by Central University of Gujarat ( CUG ) from the qualified Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various schools by 24.12.2011. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format having submitted along with copies of educational qualifications. Before applying applicants should ensure themselves that they have the eligibility criteria prescribed by University. Recruitment related more details can be seen be following paragraphs.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Professor
No. of Posts – 14 posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400 – 67000 having Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have an eminent Ph.D degree in Concerned discipline from any reputed university and should have at least 10 years experience in field of teaching in university / college.
2. Name of Position – Associate Professor
No. of Vacancies – 32 posts
Scale of Pay – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 9, 000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should possess an eminent Ph.D. Degree in concerned discipline having 55% marks at Master level degree and should have eight years experience in teaching field in any reputed college / university.
3. Designation Name – Assistant Professor
No. of Posts – 64 posts
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/-
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have Master degree in concerned discipline having 55% marks from any reputed university of India or foreign. Besides it applicants should be cleared National Eligibility Test ( NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR.
Application Fee: – Applicants are required to submit a demand draft of Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for OBC) along with application form that should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” Central University of Gujarat “ and payable at Gandhinagar. Applicants belonging to SC/ST are exempted from paying fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who want to apply will have to first download the prescribed format of application from web link ” Download Application form” or from official website of University
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format having mentioned complete bio-data about candidates and should be submitted along with copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age etc and demand draft to the Registrar, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-30, Gandhinagar – 382030 on or before 24.12.2011.
3. Incomplete application form or merely fulfilling eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Applicants can know more details about recruitment from web link” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Central University of Gujarat: – http://cug.ac.in/