Department of Computer Science(PUCSD)
Entrance Examination 2011-2012
Please Read the Important information before you Click “HOW TO APPLY” Which is Given Below:-
- The Department of Computer Science of PUNE University conducted this entrance examination for admission to the full time courses.
- 50% seats are reserved for those reserve categories students who belong from only Maharashtra state.
- The entrance examinations, instruction are available on this site only are applicable.
- Only Maharashtra domicial candidates will take reservation facilities as per as Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
- Caste Certificate is used for various purposes as well as the benefit of scholarship and free ship.
- At the time of final admissions valid character certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/NT category candidates.
Course for applied: – MCA (under science faculty) M.Sc. (computer science)
Required Qualification for M.C.A.:- Mathematics in 10+2 Level and Graduate with any science subject (excluding B.C.A. under Science Faculty).
Required Qualification for M.Sc.: – Bachelor Degree of computer science.
The admissions are and will be done in conflict with the Ordinance No. 181 (Conflict for admissions of students to the post-Graduate courses in the University Departments and Institutions.)
Last Date of online Application is on 5th March 2011.
Exam is held on 27th march 2011
Examination center in Maharashtra state is Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, and Nagpur.
Examination center in outside of Maharashtra state is Delhi, Varanasi, and Hyderabad.
Application fee of general category student is Rs. 575/– and for Reserved Category student is Rs. 475/– and application fees are not refundable.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR FORM:-
- Write your name and application form number (which gets you after submitting the on-line application) on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Application fee is paid through Demand Draft by any Nationalized Bank Drawn in the fever of “The Registrar, University of Pune” Payable at Pune.
Schedule for Entrance Examination: –
The entrance examination consists of various choice objective type questions are in the part of mathematics, general aptitude and English language.
Math program of study: – set theory, set operations, relations and functions, liner algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Differential & integral Calculus, Series and sequences, Permutation and Combinations, Elementary Probability Theory etc.
To know about other information please visit the website: –