COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR) MADRAS COMPLEX
Advt. No. MC/ 06/2011
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a walk in interview at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Madras Complex for filling up 5 vacant posts of Data Entry Operator on contract basis for a period of 6 months for the project Named “BEKBEWP”. Interested candidates having all requirements can attend the interview on the following dates given below:
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator
Vacancy: Total No. of posts are 05.
Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Candidates should have diploma of 3 years in Computer Engineering recognized by AICTE.
Desirable: Candidates should have working experience of 1 year in Human Resource Management Automation Solutions
Payment: Rs.8000 Per Month
Age: 28 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/PH/OBC and women candidate are applicable as per Govt. Rule or CSIR Instructions
- Entire the above post are on contract basis for 6 months
- Management can terminated the contract at any time by assigning on month notice.
If a large No. of candidates come for interview, then candidates will be short listed through a written test/ group discussion for the interview. The entire short listed candidate will have to go for Typing test and interview.
- Candidates having all requirements can attend the interview with Duly filled application form, passport size photograph, attested copies of necessary documents as well as Original
- The Interview will be stared from 9.00 am onwards at Conference Hall of CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai- 600113 on (Friday) 10/06/2011
- For attending the interview candidates will not be paid TA/DA
Official Website: http://csirmadrascomplex.gov.in