Jobs in CSIR NEERI for Scientist, Senior Technical Officer and Technical Assistant Vacancies
Vacancy Details of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer and Scientists Vacancies in NEERI
01. Scientist (Group IV)
Discipline: – Environmental Engineering or Environmental Management, Chemical Engineering, Electronics or Instrumentation or Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Meteorology or Atmospheric Science, Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology
No. of Vacancies: – 16
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/ with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants having ME or M.Tech. or M.Sc. in related Discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
02. Senior Technical Officer (Group III)
Discipline: – Civil Engineering
No. of Vacancies: – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Not more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification: – BE or B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering Discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks.
03. Technical Assistant (Group III)
Discipline: – Geophysics, Computer Science, Environmental Science and Journalism
No. of vacancies: – 04 (UR-02, OBC-02)
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month. Total salary Rs. 23457/- per month.
Age limitation: – Not more than 28 years.
Educational Qualification: –
- For Geophysics: – M.Sc or M.Sc. Tech. in Geophysics or Geology or Chemistry or Microbiology Discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Computer Science: – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Environmental Science: – Bachelor Degree in Science Discipline with one years working experience from a recognized Institution or University in Environmental Monitoring or Analysis.
- For Journalism: – Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University with Diploma in Journalism Discipline.
Application Fee: – Applicants pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, NEERI, Payable at The State Bank of India (SBI), NEERI Branch (Branch Code – 04224), Nagpur.
How to apply: – Applicants who are interested and meeting with above shown eligibility may send their fully filled applications in all respect on the address ‘To, The Director, NEERI, Nagpur’ on or before 15th May 2012. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of ……. Post Code No. …….’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Deadline for this application is 15th May 2012
To know more details about this recruitment please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of NEERI is http://www.neeri.res.in