CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
( Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008
Online applications are being invited by CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory from Indian Nationals for recruitment on the posts of Scientist, Senior Technical Officer Grade II , Technical Officer and Technical Assistant between 01.10.2011 and 15.11.2011. It is a premier institution of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), searching for young and dynamic personnel. The applicants who will have its minimum qualification or higher qualification will be considered as eligible for recruitment on available posts. Eligible applicants can collect more information recruitment by seeing the below written statements.
1. Name of Post – Scientist
No. of Posts – 08 ( UR – 05, SC – 01, ST – 01, OBC – 01)
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a degree of Ph.D in Science discipline from recognized university
OR. Ph.D in Science discipline with 2 years experience in relevant discipline
Rs. 48,181/- PM ( for Ph.D candidates)
Rs. 55,272/- ( for Ph.D plus experience candidates)
Maximum Age –
32 years for Ph.D candidates and 37 years for Ph.D plus experience candidates
2. Name of Post – Senior Technical Officer (2)
No.of vacancy – 01
Upper age limit – 40 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 /- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Master degree in Library Science and I.Sc. with 55% marks from recognized university or institution.
Experience – Applicants should have at least 9 years’ experience in relevant field.
3. Position Name – Technical Officer
N0. of Vacancies – 02
Age limit – 30 years
Stipend – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – B.E. / B.Tech in relevant discipline from recognized university with 3 years experience OR
Post Graduate in Science Discipline with 55% marks from recognized university 3 years in relevant field.
4. Name of the Position – Technical Assistant
No. of empty seats – 01
Age limit : should not be greater than 28 years
Scale of Pay – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – Graduation with 60% marks from recognized university
Age relaxation – Relaxation in age will be given as per government rule ( OBC – 3 years, SC/ST – 5 years)
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ” Director , National Chemical Laboratory ” and Payable at Pune from any nationalized bank of India. Draft should be sent along with hard copy of application form.
How to apply: –
1. Applications having filed in prescribed online format will have to be submitted through online from 1st October to 15 November 2011 by using below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of National chemical Laboratory.
2. Applicants are requested to take hard copy of successful online submitted application which will be submitted by speed post along with a recent passport size photograph pasted on prescribed space in application form and photocopies of supporting documents of Educational Qualification, age, experience etc to the Administrative Officer, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008.
3. Applications must be enclosed within a superscribed envelope with “ application for the post of Scientist in Group IV Post Code —-“ and should reach on or before 15.11.2011.
Some Important date: –
Online applications submission opening date – 01.10.2011
Online application submission closing date – 31.10.2011
Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online submitted application form: 15.11.2011
Recruitment Regarding more details can be known by visiting below given web link: –
To apply online click here ” Apply online”
Official website : – http://jobs.ncl.res.in/