CSIR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TOXICOLOGY RESEARCH (IITR)
Lucknow – 226001
CSIR – IITR Ph.D. in Biological and Chemical Science September 2011
Position: Ph.D Programme
1) Environmental Toxicology
2) Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology
3) Nanomaterial Toxicology
4) Regulatory Toxicology
5) Systems Toxicology and Health Risk Assessment
Qualifications: Candidates must have M.Sc degree with minimum 55% marks in Biochemistry / Chemistry / Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Genetics / / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Zoology or equal degree in Chemical and Biological Sciences also qualified JRF – NET from CSIR, ICMR, DBT, UGC or other agencies.
• Candidates applying for the areas of JRF must not exceed over 28 years of age.
• Applicants belonging to SC / ST / PH / OBC and women are relaxed upto an age of 5 years.
• Candidates having valid GATE / GPAT score and completed their M.Pharm, MS (Pharm) Course in Pharmacology, Medicinal / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacognosy / Natural Products are applicable and can apply.
• Candidates having INSPIRE fellowship of DST can apply too.
How to Apply:
• Applicants have to apply online application to registrar for Ph.D. program.
• Candidates can apply online through mentioned website http://iitrindia.org/Master%20Page/FrmRegistrationforPhd.aspx
• Eligible candidates are informed that they must mention their complete and correct postal address along with pin code in their online application form.
• Application should be filled completely without any error.
• Last date for online application are 22/09/2011 upto 5.00 PM
• Eligible candidates must appear for an interview that is to be held on first / second week of October 2011.
• Applicants will be informed regarding their interview by e-mail / Speed Post.
• TA / DA will not be provided for attending the interview.
Official Website: http://www.iitrindia.org