CSIR, CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CECRI)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Tamil nadu, Karaikudi – 630 006
Last date for receipt of Application: 30.09.2011
CSIR CECRI Recruitment for Medical Officer (male) (Technical Gr.III) September 2011
CECRI know as Central Electrochemical Research Institute under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, It is one of the national laboratories of CSIR. CECRI invites Application from Indian Citizens for the Post of Medical Officer male (Technical Gr.III) with the pay band Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 and Grade pay of Rs.6600. Details related to the Post can be seen below.
Post name: – Medical Officer (male) Technical Gr.III
Vacancy: – 01.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – Rs.39100 (pb-3) + Grade pay Rs. 6600 with D.A and T.A, as admissible to Central Government employees as made applicable to CSIR.
Qualification & Experience:
Candidates must have 55% marks in MBBS with 9 years experience of a recognized hospital.
Maximum age limit – 40 years as on 30/09/2011.
• For the employees working in CSIR / Govt. / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking will be given 5 years relaxation.
• For those who belong to Kashmir division of the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period of 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989 will get 5 years relaxation.
Application fees – Fees of Rs.100/- must be in the form of demand draft.
1. Selected candidates will be governed by the provisions of New Pension Scheme as introduced by GOI and as adopted by CSIR.
2. Age should not be exceeded limit prescribed for each category for Post as on 30/09/2011 i.e. closing date of applications.
3. Candidates belong to SC / ST / Women and Disable are exempted from payment of application fee.
4. Candidates of outstation will be paid second class rail / ordinary bus to-and-fro fare
5. Selections of Candidates are fully under the control of CECRI. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in the connection of mode of selection and conduct of test / interview.
How to Apply:-
• The Candidates must attach their passport size photograph with signature
• Application fees Rs.100/- must be in the form of demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, CECRI, payable at Karaikudi.
• Attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC as for age proof, all degrees; educational qualifications and copies of mark sheet for of semester / years should also be attached with the form.
• Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD, must attach their caste certificate with the application form
Duly filled application in all respect with requisite copies of supporting documents should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the Post of Medical Officer (male), ADVT.NO.01/2011” to “Controller of Administration, Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 006, Tamil Nadu” on or before 30/09/2011
Click here for Recruitment Notification:
Official Website: http://www.cecri.res.in