CSIR-CECRI Recruitment for Scientist and Senior Scientists Vacancies Apply Online
A recruitment notification has been published by CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) to fill up the vacant posts of Scientists and Senior Scientists. This information came through the Notification No. 01/2012. So, young and dynamic candidates who are eligible and interested to fill up the application must submit their fully filled application on the address through online on or before 26th March 2012.
Job Details of Scientists and Senior Scientists Recruitment in CECRI
Post Name: – Scientist and Senior Scientist
No. of Vacancies: – 09 Posts (Current Vacancies – 04 Posts and Backlog Vacancies – 05 Posts).
Post Code: – S-01 for UR Current Vacancies, S-02 for OBC Current Vacancies, SS-01 for SC Backlog Vacancies, SS-02 for ST Backlog Vacancies and SS-03 for OBC Backlog Vacancies.
Academic Qualification: –
- For Scientist Post: – Doctorate Degree in Chemistry or Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering discipline from any Govt. recognized Institution or University.
- For Senior Scientist Post: – Applicants having Doctorate Degree in Chemistry discipline from any Institution or University recognized by UGC with two years post doctoral research experience or Doctorate Degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering are eligible for this recruitment.
- Scientist: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- in Pay Band – 3 per month. Gross Salary Rs. 45116/- per month.
- Senior Scientist: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- in Pay Band – 3 per month. Gross Salary Rs. 52088/- per month.
Applicants Age: –
- Scientist: – Not more than 32 years as on 26th March 2012.
- Senior Scientist: – Applicants age should not be more than 37 years as on 26th March 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Non Refundable Demand Draft Drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), payable at Karaikudi.
How to apply: – Open the official website and fill up the application form. After open the application form applicants follow the instructions and than press submit button. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated copy. than send it on the address “To, The Controller of Administration, Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi – 630006, Tamil Nadu” on or before 30th March 2012 with all enclosures.
Recruitment related more details are also available on the web link provided below: –
“Recruitment Details” and “Apply Online”
Official website of CECRI is