- Organisation – CECRI
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Post – Assistant, Junior Stenographer
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 11 Mar, 2015
CECRI has notified vacancies for the posts of Assistant, Junior Stenographer on its official webpage cecri.res.in. Candidates must submit his or her application on or before 11-03-2015. For more details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit ( As on 11.03.2015 )||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||3||max 28 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|Junior Stenographer||1||max 28 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
Note: The Determining date for age calculation is 11.03.2015
- Assistant eligibility – 12th pass with typing speed on computer @ 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi
- Junior Stenographer eligibility – 12th pass with speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m in typewriting in English/Hindi.
Selection criteria : – Selection of the candidates will be according to the total marks obtained in Written Test and Interview.
Examination fee :- The Fee for this recruitment is Rs. 100/= drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “The Director, CSIR-CECRI” payable at Karaikudi.
- Mode of Application :- online
- Advertisement No. – 01/2015 Dated 11.02.2015
Address: The controller of administration, csir-central electrochemical research institute, karaikudi, pincode-630 006, tamil nadu
How to Apply :-First go to the website address http://asstrecruit.cecri.res.in/recruit_mainmenu.asp and submit all your educational details including age and upload scanned file of your signature and photograph online on or before 11-03-2015.
- Last Date to Apply – 11-03-2015
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for CECRI Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for CECRI Apply Online
Official Website : – www.cecri.res.in