CSIR – CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CECRI)
Karaikudi – 630006
CECRI Ph.D. Programme September 2011
Positions: Ph.D Programme
Qualification: Candidates must be 1st class M.Sc or equal in Chemical / Physical / Biological Science.
Applicants should be qualified in CSIR / UGC – NET examination with valid rank OR with valid DST INSPIRE fellowship in the above disciplines.
• Selection of the candidates for the following post will be on the basis of counselling / interview
• Fellowship: Those Candidates, who will be selected in the interview taken by CECRI for the Ph.D. Programme are eligible to draw their fellowship and other allowances contingency etc as per the scheme provided to the candidates.
• Candidates who have passed NET examination under “Lectureship Only” are not eligible for the post.
• TA / DA will not be provided to the candidates appearing for counselling / interview.
• Excel sheet must be provided by the candidates along with an applications.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates are required to download application form through this
• Candidates may download Excel Sheet from the link provided
• Applicants have to apply in the prescribed format (application form) along with relevant excel sheet and send it on or before 30/09/2011
• Scanned copy of application form and excel sheet to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications should be filled correctly without any error.
Candidates may send their application form along with excel sheet to CECRI on or before 30/09/2011
• Interview / counselling will be done during the third week of October 2011 at CECRI
Official Website: http://www.cecri.res.in