CSIR – CDRI Project Fellow, Project Research Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Project Research Assistant Recruitment
|Total no. of Vacancies: –||09|
|Essential Educational Qualification : –||Master Degree / Doctoral Degree in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit : –||Maximum 28 or 32 or 35 years|
|Nature and Period of Jobs : –||Contractual|
|Selection Process : –||Walk-in-interview|
|Date of Interview: –||31/12/2012|
Recruitment in CSIR – CDRI for Project Fellow, Project Research Associate and other Vacancies: –
A walk-in-interview on 31st December 2012 will be conducted by CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) for the purpose of selection of some eligible persons for appointment on the vacant positions of Project Fellow, Project Research Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Project Research Assistant. Applicants who want to attend the interview are required to satisfy themselves with all relevant terms and conditions of the recruitment. For getting such as details related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process, pay scale etc. have to read the following written lines carefully.
CSIR – CDRI Recruitment Details for Project Research Assistant, Senior Project Fellow and Other Jobs: –
Name of the Job, Number of vacancies, Essential Educational Qualifications, Maximum Age Limit, Emoluments are as follow: –
1. Project Fellow – 03 – Master Degree in Science in required discipline with at least 55% marks – 28 years – Rs. 16000/- per month that is a consolidated pay.
2. Project Research Associate – 01 – Doctoral Degree in Chemistry or its equivalent discipline – 35 years – Rs. 22000/- per month of a fixed pay.
3. Senior Project Fellow – 03 – Candidates must posses Post Graduation Degree in Science in required discipline with minimum 60% marks and 02 years of research experience in concerned field – 32 years – Rs. 18000/- per month.
4. Project Research Assistant – 01 – Master Degree in Science in Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Zoology with minimum 60% marks and 02 years of research experience – 32 years – Rs. 22120/- per month.
5. Project Assistant – 01 – Having either M.Pharma or M.S. Pharm qualification – 28 years – Rs. 8000/- of a consolidated pay per month.
How to apply: Desirable applicants who meet with required eligibility conditions must have to attend the walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue along with duly filled in applications in downloaded format and original as well as xerox copies of mark sheets and certificates in proof of essential qualifications, age, caste etc. and a latest passport size photograph.
Walk-in-interview related information are as follow: –
Date and Time: 31/12/2012 at 09:00 am.
Venue: CDRI New Campus, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021.
Candidates must have to follow below provided link for getting detailed information of the CSIR CDRI recruitment:
Official website of CSIR CDRI – http://www.cdriindia.org/