CENTRAL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS ORGANISATION
Sector- 30 C, Chandigarh -160030
Recruitment for the post of “Scientist” April 2011
Applications are invited from dynamic and young Indian candidates for the post of “Scientist” for different research group. Candidates having all required qualifications can apply for suitable posts. Before applying go through the details given below.
|Post Code||Qualifications||Vacant posts||Experience|
|Scientist- EII, (Group IV), Age- 45 years as on 25/04/2011 (Pay Scale: Rs.374000 to 67000 with GP Rs.8700)|
|1||Ph.D in English or M.Tech||Gen-1||6 or 8 years in Medical Imaging|
|2||Ph.D in Physics or M.Tech||Gen-2||7 or 8 FOP (devices, technique and lasers)|
|3||M.Tech/ME in Electronics/ instrumentation etc.||Gen-1||8 years RMP|
|Scientist- EI (Group IV), Age: 40 years as on 25/04/2011. (Pay Scale: Rs.156000 to Rs.39100 with GP Rs.7600)|
|1||Ph.D in Physics or M.Tech||Gen-1||4 or 5 years Fibre Optics|
|2||Ph. D in Physics||OBC-1||4 years Analysticalf|
|3||Ph. D in Chemistry||OBC-1||4 years Analysticalf|
|4||Ph. D in Electronics||Gen-1||3 years Soft Computing/ Embedded|
|Scientist – C (Group IV), Age: 35 years as on 25/04/2011 (Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 with GP Rs.6600)|
|1||Ph.D in Physics or M. Tech.||Gen-3
|1 or 2 years Optics/ Fibre Optics etc.f|
|2||Ph.D in Nanomaterials/ Material Sciences or M.Tech||Gen-3||2 years in Fabrication/ Materials (for M.Tech)|
|3||Ph.D (Machanical Engineering) or M.Tech||Gen-1
|2 years in Mechanical/ Metrology (M.Tech)|
|4||Ph.D in Electrical/ Electronics or M.Tech in same||Gen-2
|2 years Computational Instrumentation (M.Tech)|
|5||Ph.D in Bio-Engineerng/ Medical or Ph.D in Biochemistry or M.Tech in same||Gen-1
|1 or 2 years in Bio-Engineering/Medica (exept Ph.D Engg)|
|6||M.Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical||Gen-1
|2 years in Project Planning, Research Management|
Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.100 (except SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates) in the form of Demand Draft in Favour of “Director, Central Scientific Instruments Organization” Payable at State Bank of India, Sector-30, Chandigarh, (Branch Code-1443)
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply on line through the website www.csio.res.in
- Go to Synopsis link and put the all details and email to email@example.com.
- Candidates also take a printout of hard copy and send to the address “Administrative Officer, Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh- 160030 (India)” by the date 25/04/2011 till 5.30 pm with all required attested copy of certificates and Demand Draft.
- Candidates must send a recent passport size photograph with the hard copy
- Attach their certificates in case of SC/ST/PWD/OBC and Ex-Servicemen
- Envelop must be Super scribed as Post Name and Post Code
- It should be same information in the hard copy and the email you will send.
- Application must reach by the date 25/04/2011 otherwise it will not be accepted.
Click here for more details
About: Central Scientific Instruments Organization is the one Laboratories of CSIR, In starting period it was situated in delhi. After that it was shifted to Chandigarh in 1962. Campus of Central Scientific Instruments Organization is in around 120 acres including Office, Laboratories, Training Centre, Indo-Swiss as well as Housing Complex.
Official Website: http://www.csio.res.in