Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
Address: – SCRB, Computer Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna-800001, Bihar
Any candidates can check out his result by clicking the web link given below:-
Method of Selection of Constable by CSBC
- At first Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) invites application of that post.
- Application is made with the help of computer.
- Last date of Submission of application is describe in application form.
- Application form can be send by registered post and Speed Post also.
- District police and Military Police will be joining in same way.
- At first Written examination will be held.
- Question of written examination is similar to syllabus of Matric.
- All questions are in Objective format.
- Number of question is 100 and every question contains 3 marks .So the total marks is 300.
- After written examination Physical Test will be organized.
- After Physical Test, Candidates should have to give Medical test.
- Age of candidates will be 18 years to 26 years. And 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Candidates must be passed 10th examination.
- In Physical test following test will be taken :-
Height: – 165 cm for Gents and 155 cm for ladies
Chest: – 81 cm to 86 cm and for SC/ST 79 to 84
Run: – 1 mile Time 6 minute for gents and for ladies 1 K.M time 6 minute
High jump minimum 4 fit for gents and 3 fit for ladies
Long Jump: – 12 fit for Gents and 9 fit for Ladies
Throw Gola:- 16 Pond Gola 16 fit For Gents and for Ladies 12 Pond 10