CRPF Odisha Sector Constable Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||1037|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass, ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 23 years|
|Selection Process||PET/ PST/ Written Test|
|Closing Date||01st July 2013|
Recruitment in CRPF Odisha Sector for Constable Vacancy
Job Details of Constable Vacancy in CRPF
Name of the Vacant Position: – Constable (Tradesmen/ Technical)
State Wise No. of Vacancy: – West Bengal – 89, Bihar – 169 (Male-160, Female-09), Jharkhand – 69 (Male-68, Female-01), Odisha – 34 (Male-32, Female-02), Madhya Pradesh – 324 (Male-315, Female-09), Chhattisgarh – 352 (Male-351, Female-01).
Total No. of Vacancy: – 1037
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board and two years ITI Diploma in related discipline from any recognized Institution.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be more than 23 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st August 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque Drawn in favor of ‘Concerned DIG, Group Centre, CRPF’.
Postal Address: –
- Bihar – Dy. Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, CRPF, Jhapa, PO – Uma Nagar Muzaffarpur (Bihar) – 842004.
- Jharkhand – Dy. Inspector General Police, Group Centre, CRPF, Ranchi, AT – Sembo, PO – Dhurwa, District – Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834004.
- Odisha – Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, PO – GC, CRPF Campus, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751011.
- West Bengal – Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, PO – Sushruta Nagar, Siliguri, District – Darjeeling (West Bengal) – 734012.
- Madhya Pradesh – Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, Bhopal, Village and Post – Bangrasia, Taluk – Huzoor, District – Bhopal (MP) – 462045 or Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, Neemuch, District – Neemuch (MP) – 458445.
- Chhattisgarh – Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, Bharni, Post Office – Ganiyari, District – Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) – 495001.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on PST/ PET/ Written Test.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility of constable post may send their duly filled applications on the above mentioned address. Applicants must enclose true copies of all supporting documents and affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 01st July 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)