CPWD Operator and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies||195|
|Qualification||10th pass/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||20 – 30 years|
|Selection Process||Trade Test/ Interview|
|Closing Date||30 days|
Recruitment in CPWD for Operator and Other Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Operator and Other Vacancy in CPWD
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification: –
- Lift Mechanic – 02 (SC) – ITI Diploma in the Trade of Electrician or Fitter.
- Senior Mechanic – 02 (ST) – ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum eight years experience.
- Mechanic (AC & R) – 16 (ST) – 10th Pass and must have served 1 year apprenticeship in reputed firm or organization or A/C and refrigeration Engineers.
- Wire Man – 36 (ST) – ITI Diploma in related Trade.
- Operator (E&M) – 139 (SC-75, ST-64) – 10th Pass and one year Diploma in Diesel Mechanic Trade from any recognized ITI Institution.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st January 2007.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
How to Apply: – Fill up the application form on a plain paper including all latest information and affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form. Then send it on the address which is ‘To, The Superintending Engineer (E), Coordination Circle, (Elect), CPWD, East Block I, Level 7, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066’. Application must indicate ‘Application for the Post of … ‘ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
For knowing complete information in regard of the CPWD Recruitment, log on the given below web link: –
Note: – This information came through the Employment News Paper Dated 20th to 26th April 2013 at page no. – 22.
Official website of Central Public Works Department (CPWD)