Commissionerate of Schools, Government of Gujarat has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment on the posts of Office Assistant, Zonal Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Accountant etc in the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Model School, Secondary Teachers Training Institute and Gujarat Knowledge Society(GKS). In this regard, applications in prescribed format from the eligible candidates are invited along with all requisites documents by 23.01.2012. Details about how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, no. of vacancies, etc can be obtained by reading followings paragraphs.
Position Name:No. of Vacancies:Pay Scale:Educational Qualification
1. Project Coordinator(Civil Works):01:Rs. 25,000/- per month: B.E.in Civil
2. Project Coordinator(Monitoring and Evaluation):02:Rs. 25,000/- per month: B.E. or MBA in any discipline
3. Zonal Project Coordinator(Civil):04:Rs. 35,000/- per month: B.E. in Civil Engineering
4. Project Coordinator(Tender and Procurement):02:Rs. 25,000/- per month: B.E. or M.B.A.
5. Project Coordinator(Finance):01: Rs. 40,000/- per month: Chartered Accountant
6. Office Assistant:05:Rs. 10,000/- per month: Bachelor degree in any discipline ( preferably BBA or BCA)
7. Accountant:02:Rs. 15,000/- per month:B.com
8. Project Coordinator(Planning and Training):02:Rs. 25,000/- per month: MBA
9. Project Coordinator(Publicity and Marketing):01:Rs.25,000/- per month:MBA in Marketing
10. Project Coordinator(Training and Assessment): 01:Rs. 25,000/- per month: MBA in any discipline
11. Zonal Coordinator:04:Rs. 12,500/- per month:Bachelor degree in any discipline
Age limit – Not exceed than 30 years
How to apply: –
1. Application form can be download from web link ” Download Application form” or official website of Government of Gujarat.
2. Application in prescribed format in all respects should be furnished in which all requisite details about applicants should be mentioned.
3. Application complete in all respects having accompanied by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, community etc should be sent by registered post to the Joint Director(Accounts), Gujarat Council of Secondary Education, Commissionerate of Schools, Block-9,1st Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector-10, Gandhinagar-382010.
Last date of submission of application: 23.01.2012
Applicants can know more details about how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification, no.of vacancies, pay scale etc from web link ” Recruitment details”.
Official website of Government of Gujarat- http://www.cos-mdm.gujarat.gov.in/