Govt. of Bihar
Online applications are being invited from eligible women candidates for the recruitment of Women Supervisor. The recruitment is meant for Project of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS). Candidates will be appointed on the announced post of Women Supervisor for the basis of contract. Recruitment related rest of the details can be seen below: –
Name of Post: – Women Supervisor
No. of Vacancies: – 19
Reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar will be applicable during filling the posts.
Age limit:- As on 01.01.2011 candidates should attain 21 years of minimum age.
Essential Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university
Desirable: – Post Graduate in discipline like Social Work, Home Science, Psychology, Child Development, Labour and Sociology with minimum 45% marks. Such degree hold would be preferred.
Process of Selection: – 75% posts, means 14 posts, will be filled on the recommendation of District Level Selection Committee and rest of 05 posts will be filled by Anganwadi Sevika.
Note: – The Anganwadi Sevika who did their service at least 10 years in respective field; also having completed Matriculation are eligible for apply.
How to apply: – Candidates from Women Society having shown eligibility may apply for the recruitment through Online mode. Candidates may send their applications on or before 10.10.2011.
Before prompting to apply online application candidates should be ensured about eligibility and all the required norms. If every thing they fulfill then follow the online apply link, which is given below: –
After applying through online candidates have to submit another set of application through Offline mode. Candidates have to attach all the attested copies of certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste, Character Certificate and Experience.
Full furnish application should be sent latest by 10.10.2011 at the address intending to “District Programme Officer, Shivhar.”
General Instructions: –
1) Only Women Candidates are eligible to apply
2) Applicants must be Indian Nationals
3) Should be permanent domicile of Sheohar
4) Benefit of reservation to reserved categories Candidates would not be provided outsider of Bihar.
On the Recruitment Link which is shown below, particular recruitment along with format of application can be seen: –
More updates can be collected at the site below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- NLC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Fitter fresher, Electrician fresher, Welder fresher, Technician Apprentice, MLT. Pathology fresher, MLT. Radiology fresher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 90 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,530
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, diploma
- Last Date – 04 Jul,
- SPIC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Programmer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30000
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- FACT Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technicians (Process), Craftsman Fitter (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Kerala
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- CCRAS Recruitment 2018
- Post – Laboratory Attendant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir