Collectorate of Nalanda invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Sevika and Sahayika. Both these posts are available under Child Development Project at the location of Islampur, Nursarai and Chandi. Candidates interested may view post related remaining information from following paragraphs: –
Sr. No. 01
Post Name: – Sevika
No. of Posts: – 07 (There is 05 vacant seats at the location of Islampur and rest of 02 seats is allotted for Nursarai.)
Age Limit: – Applicants should be attained minimum age of 18 yrs but not crossed 40 yrs of Max age as on 01.01.2010
Educational Qualification: – Matriculation
Sr. No. 02
Post Name: – Sahayika
No. of Posts: – 07 (all these posts are vacant at Islampur)
Age Limit: – Same as mentioned above
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should be passed 07th Standard.
How to apply: – Interested candidates may apply, for the recruitment of Sevika and Sahayika, in prescribed format of application. The format of application is available at the Related Office of Child Development Project. It is necessary to all the applicants, read all the information carefully before filling to application.
Application complete in all respect should be sent latest by 07.09.2011 at related office of Child Development Project
Important Dates: –
Last Date of Application Submission: – 07.09.2011
Merit List Publication: – 14.09.2011
General Instruction: –
1. Applicants must be permanent member (Bride) of related Aanganwadi Kendra
2. Name of the Guardian (Father In-law) of Applicants should be enlisted in the Maping Register
3. Candidates from Widow society will get preference to rest of the candidates.
4. Applicants of Sevika should be fully fit on the ground of Mental and Physical as well.
5. Above she should be citizen of India
6. There should not any family relation between Sevika and Sahayika
Recruitment information can also be seen at the Link given Here – collectorate of nalanda bihar Sevika and Shayika Recruitment