COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT) 2012
AICTE, all India council of technical education conducts the first national management admission test for admitting potential and deserving candidates in all management programmes in colleges approved by AICTE for the year 2012-13. The examination will be a computer base test to be held from 20th February 2012 to 28th February 2012 in 61 cities. The candidates will have an option of selecting the date and the examination centre proper for them.
CMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline or a final year student of any graduate course.
- The candidate should have completed a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination(45% for reserved category)
- For Management (Executive PGDM), the candidate should have completed the bachelor degree of 3 years and should have a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/supervisory experience.
CMAT IMPORTANT DATES
- Start of on-line registration- 9th December 2011
- End of on-line registration-9th January 2012
- Print-out of admit-card – 30th January 2012
- On-line test- 20th February 2012 to 28th February 2012
- 9.30 am – 12.30 pm (first shift)
- 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm (second shift)
- Result declaration – 11th march 2012
- Score cards print-out – 11th march 2012 to 11th may 2012
CMAT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation- 25 questions
- Logical reasoning-25 questions
- Language comprehension-25 questions
- General awareness-25 questions
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and each incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of 1 mark.
CMAT TEST CENTRES
CMAT 2012 IMPORTANT POINTS
- The national level examination will be held for 9 days from 20th – 28th February in 2 shifts at 61 test centres
- CMAT will be an on-line examination.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hrs.
- The candidates getting scores in CMAT will be eligible to seek admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE (4 lakh in number)
CMAT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The application can be made on-line. A new user need to create a log in id and the password will be shown on the screen and will be sent to the e-mail id. Using this log in id and password a candidate must fill the application form and then make the payment either by on-line by using credit card/debit-card/net-banking or by cash payment by chalan to pay by cash at any of the designated SBI bank branch.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.aicte-cmat.in