CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CLRI)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
A Walk in Interview for the post of SRF, JRF and Project Assistants 2011
|Sl No.||Name of the post||Qualifications||Emolument||Age|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (01)||M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks||Rs.18000 PM||32 years|
|Project: HYPOMAP, HPMA GAP- 1001|
|2||Junior Research Fellow (02)||M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks||Rs.16000+ Hra||28 years|
|Project: Studies on THRROFS|
|3||Junior Research Fellow (02)||M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks||Rs.12000 PM+ HRA||28 years|
|4||Project Asst. Lever II (01)||M.Sc in Physics with 55% marks||Rs.12000 PM||28 years|
|Project: MNCO using CL by MT|
|5||Project Asst. Lever I (04)||B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry with 55% marks||Rs7000 PM||25 years|
|Project: CLAD and SDDC|
- Candidates having above Qualifications can attend the Interview on 03/05/2011 from 9am onwards at the Triple Helix Auditorium, CLRI.
- Candidates are required to download application form for attending the interview which is available on the website www.clri.nic.in
- Candidates must carry copies of Essential Documents and original for verifications
- Age Relaxation will be provided 5 years for Women and SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 year for PH According to govt. Rule
- Students who are waiting for Final year Result are not eligible for the posts
- Initially, the Duration of all the projects will be for 1 year and Later on, it may be extended
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates for verifications
- Candidates will not be permitted for the interview if they come after 11.30 am.
- No any traveling fare will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.