An advertisement for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Officer, Technical Officer , Technician Grade III and Accounts Assistant Grade III has been issued by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology ( CIPET ). In this regard, Applications in prescribed format have been invited from the dynamic and highly committed Indian Nationals to be participant in selection procedure of current vacancies. Applicants having requisite educational qualification can apply to The Chief Manager by 29.02.2012. Details about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, pay scale etc are explained below.
Details of recruitment of Technical Officer, Officer, Technician Grade. III and Accounts Assistant in CIPET: –
Name of Post : Pay Scale : Educational Qualification and experience
1. Officer ( Personnel / Administration / HR ) : Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay per month: Bachelor degree with two years PG Degree in MBA ( HR ) or Master degree in Personnel Management from any recognized university and two years experience
2. Officer ( Finance and Accounts ) : Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay Rs. 5400/- per month: Graduation with 2 years PG Degree in MBA(Fiance) / CA / ICWA from any recognized university.
3. Technical Officer ( Maintenance ) : Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay per month: B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years experience
4. Technician Gr.III ( Maintenance ) : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Rs. 2000/- per month: Diploma in Mechanical / Tool / Electronics or PD-MM / DPMT and two years experience
5. Accounts Assistant Gr. III / Administrative Assistant Gr. III : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2000/- grade pay per month: Bachelor degree in Commerce with minimum 60% marks or Graduate in any discipline with typewriting and two years experience
Maximum age limit : –
i. Technical Officer / Officer ( P and A ) / Officer ( F and A ) – 30 years
ii. Technician Gr.III / Accounts and Admin. Asst. Gr. III – 28 years
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who fulfill above said qualifications should download the directed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”.
2. Furnish the application in prescribed format with details of educational qualification, age, community etc and submit along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, community etc to the Chief Manager ( P and A ), CIPET Head Officer, Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chenai – 600 031 by 29.02.2012.
3. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelop ” Application for the post of ————“.
Applicants can download the application form and know more information about how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, pay scale, age limit etc from below given web link: –
Official website of CIPET – http://cipet.gov.in/