State Services Exam of CGPSC : Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates through Online Process against State Service Exam 2011. Between the period of 10.01.2012 to 09.02.2012 Online Applications in context of State Service 2011 will be accepted by CGPSC. As you know through this examination candidates eligibility will be assessed for 302 jobs under the various department of Chhattisgarh. In following paragraphs No. of Vacancies along with eligibility norms of State Service Exam 2011 of CGPSC would be seen: –
State Service Exam Details of CGPSC
(In such sequence candidates may accompany vacancies details as: – Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Salary)
1. Deputy District Chairman, 35 (UR-18, SC-05, ST-07, OBC-05), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police, 48 (UR-25, SC-07, ST-09, OBC-07), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
3. Accounts Officer, 03 (UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
4. Commercial Tax Officer, 02 (UR-01, OBC-01), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
5. District Excise Officer, 01 (UR), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
6. Assistant Registrar, 05 (UR-01, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
7. Labour Officer, 01 (ST), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
8. District Registrar, 01 (ST), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
9. Food Officer / Assistant Director, 01 (SC), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
10. District Fighter, 06 (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
11. Child Development Project Officer, 47 (UR-24, SC-11, ST-06, OBC-06), Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4300/-
12. Deputy Tahsildar, 15 (UR-06, SC-04, SC-03, OBC-02), Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
13. Superintendent of Land Record, 09 (UR-05, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01), Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
14. Subordinate Accounts Service Officer, 29 (UR-14, SC-04, ST-06, OBC-05), Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
15. Commercial Tax Inspector, 25 (UR-13, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-03), Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
16. Excise Sub Inspector, 03 (UR-01, ST-01, OBC-01), Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
17. Cooperative Inspector, 48 (UR-23, SC-08, ST-10, OBC-07), Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
18. Assistant Jail Superintendent, 23 (UR-11, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-03), Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit: – As on 01.01.2012, applicants of Deputy Superintendent of Police should attain 21 years of age and not exceed 28 years; Upper age will 30 years for rest of the jobs earmarked by CGPSC.
Age Relaxation: – Relaxation in upper age will be applicable only for reserved category of candidates who hails from Chhattisgarh state.
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised university
Process of Selection: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview. Written test comprises Preliminary Test and Mains. Candidates crack both Prelim and Mains will be called for Interview. The marks scored at Interview as well as Mains will be counted altogether for making final merit list.
Exam Fee: – Rs. 300/- (excluding Rs. 35 Portal Charges) is required to pay as exam fee along with portal charge. Candidates belonging to Other state than Chhattisgarh are required to pay as 435/- (including Rs. 35/- portal charge)
Mode of Payment: – Exam fee would be paid either by Credit or Debit Card and through Internet Banking services of SBI / Union Bank.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may send their applications through Online way between 10.01.2012 to 09.02.2012. During such crucial period, candidates may follow Online Apply Link at our site for sending applications.
Scanned Photo along with digital signature of candidates are required during filling online applications, so candidates will have to arrange these things before prompting to apply. After successful submission of Online Applications print out of applications receipt should be taken by candidates.
To Know more about State Service Exam 2011 of CGPSC follow recruitment link; –
Online Applications would be sent through given link: –
Jobs related updates of CGPSC would be accompanied on typed web address: –