CGPEB Assistant Programmer, Tachygrapher, Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade III, Data Entry Operator / DEO, Library Assistant Recruitment
|Number of Vacancies: –||302|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Different|
|Job Nature: –||Regular|
|Job Location: –||Chhattisgarh|
|Selection Procedure: –||Written Examination|
|Date of written test: –||27/01/2013|
|Important Date for Applying: –||Up to 01/01/2013|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for selection of some suitable persons for the purpose of appointment on the vacant positions of Assistant Programmer, Tachygrapher, Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade III, Data Entry Operator / DEO, Library Assistant. In this concern, applications are being invited from those willing applicants who are permanent residential of Chhattisgarh state and fulfill the other relevant criteria. Filled in applications will be received by concerned post office on or before 1st January 2013. Most of details related to age limit, essential educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection process etc. are given in following paragraphs.
CGPEB Recruitment Details for DEO, Stenotypist and Other Vacancies: –
Name of the Job with Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Essential Qualifications are as follow:
1. Assistant Programmer – 02 – (Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-) – BE / B.Tech. with 60% marks / MCA / M.Sc. / BCA / BCM in relevant discipline.
2. Tachygrapher (English/ Hindi) – 20 – (Rs. 5200-20200/- plus GP Rs. 2800/-) – Intermediate and 100 w/m shorthand in English and 35 w/m of English Shorthand from Computer and 01 year of Diploma or Certificate in Programming or Data Entry Operator.
3. Stenotypist – 44 – (Rs. 5200-20200/- and GP Rs. 1900/-) – 10+2 or its equivalent examination passed and having required speed of Shorthand and 01 year of Certificate / Diploma in Data Entry Operator / Programming.
4. Assistant Gr III – 231 – (Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-) – Intermediate with 01 year of Certificate / Diploma in Data Entry Operator / Programming and 5000 key depression per hour Hindi Typing on Computer.
5. Data Entry Operator – 01 – (Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-) – Intermediate with 01 year of Certificate / Diploma in Data Entry Operator / Programming and 8000 key depression per hour Hindi Typing on Computer.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not be above than 30 years for all above given positions except Assistant Programmer and Library Assistant. For the posts, minimum limit of age should be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years as on 01/01/2013.
Selection Process: Suitable applicants will be selected through a written test and practical test for appointing on the mentioned posts.
How to apply: Applicants will get applications from concerned post office of all district from 11th December to 27th December 2012 by paying Rs. 700/- (UR and OBC) and Rs. 500/- (SC/ST). After receiving application, applicant are needed to submit its concerned post office on or before 1st January 2013.
Applicants are needed to follow the mentioned below link for knowing detailed information of CGPEB Vacancies: –
Official website of CGPEB – http://cgvyapam.gov.in/