CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK (CGGB)
Sponsored by Andhra Bank
Recruitment for the post of Office Assistant May 2011
Online application stars from: 10/05/2011 (Last date 31/05/2011)
Written Examination will held on: 17/07/2011
Name of the post: Office Assistant- (Multi Purpose)
Vacancies: There are Total 70 vacant seats are available for the above post
Emoluments: Rs.7200 to 19300 (other allowance will given as per bank rule)
Age: 18 to 28 years should be as on 01/04/2011
5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PC (General), 15 years for PC (SC/ST), 13 years for PC (OBC)
Qualifications as on 01/04/2011
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree of a recognized university
- Candidates should be Proficient in the Telugu Language
- Candidates should be knowing of English Language
- Computer knowledge is preferable
SC/ST/PC/ and Ex-Servicemen- only Postage Charge of Rs.50
General/OBC- Total Fees of Rs.250 (Application Fees of Rs.200+ Rs.50 for Postage charge). Application fees should be deposited through respective payment challan Which is available at Bank’s website.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should log on to http://www.chaitanyagodavarigrameenabank.in or www.cggb.in for applying on-line
- Before applying candidates ensure that they have a valid e-mail id
- Open on-line application link, fill up the application form by giving the details of Payment challan and submit.
- After submitting of application form, a Registration and No. and Password will be generated, candidates are required to note down the same for further reference.
- Candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph on the payment challan and Candidates should retain 5 same photograph for use at time of Written Examination as well as Interview
- Two copies of print out of application should be kept by candidates, one copy of the application affixed passport size photograph will have to submit at time of interview and other one should be retained for record.
- Request of the candidates for changing address will not be accepted
- Last date of receiving of application is 31/05/2011
- Candidates will have to produce Payment challan at time of written examination
- Candidates can download payment challan from bank’s website
- Probation period of Selected candidates will be of 1 year, it may be increased up to 6 months more
Official Website: http://www.chaitanyagodavarigrameenabank.in