CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CFTRI)
Laboratory of CSIR, MST
Data Entry Operator Recruitment April 2011
Name of the Post– Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No. Of Posts- There are only 10 vacant posts.
- Candidates should have B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science and Engg. Of 3 years duration or BCA.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any Discipline with diploma in Computer Application of 1 year
- Work Experience of 1 years in HRMAS
- Typing Skill on Computer
- SQL and .NET working Knowledge
Rs.14000 PM (Consolidated)
- Project Data Entry
- Creation of Master Table the related work
- Solving problems of related work software
- Assigning other work related to project
28 years as on 06/05/2011 (Relaxable for SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule)
Selection will be made on the base of Computer Proficiency Test and Candidates who qualify in the above test will be short listed and only shorted listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are instructed to send their application in the prescribed format as available on its office website.
- Candidates can Click Here to Download Application form
- A complete application in all respect should be sent to “CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MYSORE- 570020 till 06/05/2011.
- Candidates should send their application in Super Scribed envelop as “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator”
- Candidates also write Advt. No. REC 1/2011 on the envelop
- Application will be rejected received after last date
- List of the candidates selected for Interview will be published on its office website
- No Traveling fare will given to candidates for attending Test or Interview
- Organization reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment Process any time
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates will get benefit of Reservation as per Govt. Rule
Official Website: http://www.cftri.com