CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Applications are invited from Retired Officers on the post of Financial Inclusion Coordinator for work of monitoring business correspondence activities and to give training to field activates in Financial Inclusion area.
Last date of Receiving of Application form: 11th April, 2011
Post Name: Financial Inclusion Coordinator
Vacant Post: 64
Age Limit: Age should be not more than 65 years on 31/01/2011
Candidates can apply for this post who are having such experience as given below:
- Candidates who have retired from Nationalized Bank with good record
- 5 years Exp.in working as Rural Branch
- Retirement from at least Scale III
- Candidates should be the resident of same district and near by it.
- Able to write and speak their regional Language
Candidates with get fixed payment of Rs.30,000 P.M. and will get TA/DA according to their work and Grade/Scale in which they are working. Candidates will not be paid other allowance and expenses except these.
- Cash holding verification of CSP
- To monitor of uploaded data of transaction and account opening on the base of TPS feedback
- To Drive awareness campus and improve literacy among rural people related to finance.
For more details of Job Profile see the detailed advertisement
Bank will decide and call for interview to eligible candidates and the decision of the bank will be final.
Candidates are required to send application fess of Rs.1000 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of Retired Officers for F.I.” Payable at Mumbai. Applications fees is not refundable.
Application form Submission Procedure:
- Candidates are advised to submit their Application in prescribed format which given in detailed advertisement.
- Application must reach till 11/04/2011, receiving of application after given date will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to send application in a envelope and super scribe on it as “ Application for the post of Financial Inclusion Coordinator” and send it to the address “ General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point Mumbai -400021”.
- Before applying candidates ensure their eligibility for the post otherwise they will be terminated without giving any notice.
- Candidates can put their preference for certain district to be posted.
About: Central bank of India is a Public Sector Bank, it has more than 3656 branches and more than 34000 employees working at present time. Central bank india has done the total business of around 275453 crores and doing well to increase their profit in business.
Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in