CENTRAL SILK BOARD (CSB)
No. CBS – 5 (11) / 2010 – ES. III (Vol. II), Dated: 15/09/2011
CSB Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) September 2011
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, invites application from the candidate working in the Central Silk Board on the post of Chowkidars / Attenders / Assistant Technicians and Safaiwalas for filling up the 3 Vacant Posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the pay scale of Rs.5200 to 20200 for various places (CRT & TI Ranchi, NSSO Bangalore and CSR & TI Berhampore). Candidates having suitable qualifications as required by Central Silk Board (CBS) may apply against these posts in prescribed format as instructed below and send their application on or before 31/10/2011. Candidates may see the other details regarding this, which is being given below:
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Vacancy: 03 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.1900 Grade Pay (Pay Band I)
Category wise Vacancy for different places
1. CTR & TI, Ranchi – 01 Post for OBC
2. NSSO, Bangalore – 01 Post for UR
3. CSR & TI, Berhampore – 01 Post for ST
Age Limit and Relaxations
• Age of the candidates should be lest than 45 years. Candidates belonging to ST Category will be given Age relaxation upto 5 years and upto 3 years in order to OBC Candidates. Age Relaxation will be applicable then, when a candidate applies for the post which is reserved for them.
• Candidates, for the applying against above post, must be Class 10th Passed or they should have equivalent qualifications.
Candidates, who are applying for the above post, must have Working experience of 5 year in the Central Silk Board and have passed Typewriting test with the speed of 30 Word per minute and 25 word per minute in English and Hindi respectively.
How to apply:
1. Candidates, working in CSB on the post of Chowkidars, Attenders, Assistant Technicians and Safaiwalas, having all required qualifications and experience and wiling to serve at the place stipulated above may submit their application in the prescribed format with all proper documents and evidence to the address mentioned below:
2. Prescribed application format can be downloaded from the website of CBS http://cbs.gov.in
3. Duly filled application in all respect will all required documents should be submitted to “The Member – Secretary, Central Silk Board, “Silkboard Complex” B.T.M Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068” on or before 31/10/2011
4. Application received after last dates will not be accepted any how
Click here for Recruitment Details
Official Website: http://www.csb.gov.in