CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI)
Zonal Office Patna
CBI Recruitment for Incharge for RSETIs & FLCCs October 2011
Central Bank of India invites applications from retired bank Officers in the scale III and above with relevant experience for the Post of Incharge for Its FLCCs & RSETIs which have been already opened and again it is going to be opened at Katihar. The Engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Contract period may be extended Later. More details regarding the posts are being described below:
Name of the Post: Incharge
Age: should not be more than 65 years with good health
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduate degree from a University recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). Candidates should have Experience of 15 years in Officer Cadre. Candidates should have worked in any rural branch as Branch Manager for at least 3 years. They should have good working record and at the time of retirement, the scale of the candidates should be III or above. Candidates should be familiar with Local Language as well as they should be a resident of nearby district.
Desirable Qualifications: An Officer in the department of Rural Development, Agriculture Finance
Emolument: Rs.25000 Per month
Selection Procedure: Candidates who applies against this recruitment will be called for personal interview and Appointment will be fixed on the basis of performance in Personal Interview
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may send their application in prescribed format which is given in the recruitment notification.
2. Duly filled application in all respect in prescribed format must reach the “Zonal Manager, Central Bank of India, Zonal Officer, Block B 2nd Floor, Maurya Lok Complex, Patna – 800001” on or before 22/10/2011.
3. Cover of the application must be super scribed with the words “Application for the post of…..”
4. Candidates are not required to pay any application fees
5. Applicants are required to fill up the application with proper details, affix a passport size photograph on it and do not forget to put the candidate’s signature at the bottom in the application form
1. Contract period will be of one year and later on, it may be extended
2. Selected candidates will be reimbursed TA / DA as per Rule and no any other allowance will be paid except this
3. Selected candidates will be entitled for 02 days leave per month
4. Application received after 22/10/2011 will not be accepted any how
Official Website of CBI: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in