Central Bank of India Engineers and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||37|
|Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree|
|Age Limit||35/ 40 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 550/-, Rs. 50/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||26th April 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||11th May 2013|
Recruitment in Central Bank of India for Architects and Other Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Architects and Other Vacancy in Central Bank of India
Serial No. – Name of The vacancy – Total No of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Experience – Salary – Age Limit (Maximum): –
- Dealers – 10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01) – MBA in Finance Discipline – Minimum Three years Dealing Room Experience in PSU or Private Banks – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/- per month – 35 years.
- Research Analyst – 02 (UR-01, SC-01) – MBA in Economics or Finance discipline – Minimum Two years Experience in Market Research – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/- per month – 35 years.
- Architects – 15 (UR-08, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01) – Bachelor Degree in Architecture discipline with at least 60% marks – Three years Post Qualification Experience with reputed architects or Consulting Firms or Contractors for design of office interiors, building and office repairs – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month – 40 years.
- Civil Engineers – 08 (UR-04, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01) – BE or B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks – Minimum three years post qualification experience – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month – 40 years.
- Electrical Engineer – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01) – BE or B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks from any reputed Institution or University – Three years post qualification experience – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month – 40 years.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test or Group Discussion.
Application Fee: – Rs. 550/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates) must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Challan.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants must take a print out copy for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 26th April 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 11th May 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Central Bank of India