CDMO Kendrapar Para Medical Staff Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||79|
|Age Limit||18 –32 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- PM|
|Date of Interview||04th to 06th April 2013|
Recruitment in CDMO, Kendrapara for Para Medical Staff Vacancy
Vacancy Details of Para Medical Staff Job in CDMO Kendrapara
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Date of Interview: –
- Staff Nurse (Contractual) – 04 (ST) – Must have passed in General Nursing and Midwife Examination – Rs. 5200/- PM – 06th April 2013.
- Radiographer (Contractual) – 03 (SC-01, ST-01, SEBC-01) – Diploma in Radiography discipline – Rs. 5200/- per month – 06th April 2013.
- MPHW (Male) Contractual – 36 (UR-10, ST-12, SEBC-09, SC-05) – Diploma in Pharmacy discipline – Rs. 5200/- per month – 05th April 2013.
- Laboratory Technician (Contractual) – 02 (ST) – Diploma in MLT – Rs. 5200/- per month – 06th April 2013.
- MPHW (F) (Regular Post) – 31 (SC-17, ST-14) – 10+2 and ANM Training – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month – 04th April 2013.
- Pharmacist (Contractual) – 03 (ST) – Diploma in Pharmacy and have registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council – Rs. 5200/- per month – 06th April 2013.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 18 years.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Interview Venue: – Office of The Chief District Medical Officer, Kendrapar.
How to Appear: – Those aspirants who are meeting with any of the above mentioned posts may be appear in the Interview on scheduled date and time along with original and a set of true copies of all supporting documents with the application form.
Date of Interview: – 04th to 06th April 2013
For more details about the recruitment of Para Medical Staff job in CDMO Kendrapara, click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kendrapara