CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING
Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
Applications are invited from talented, dynamic Indian nationals and dedicated candidates for various posts for 3 years on the contract basis.
Posts Details is below.
|Post Name||Post Code||Pay Scale (Consolidated)||Age as on 1st April 2011|
|Human Resource Executive (01)||HRD/01||Rs.21000||35 years|
|Qualifications:- Full Time MBA (first class ), in Human Resource/Personnel Management
Experience:- Candidates should have exp in Personnel, Recruitment, Establishment, Training etc of 3 years.
Job Profile:- Conversant with CGR and HRD Activities
|Office Assistant (01)||OA/02||Rs.18000||35 years|
|Qualifications:- Full time Graduation with first Class/ PG in discipline
Experience:- Exp. of 3 years as Executive Director, Secretarial Asst.
Job Profile:- Candidates should have qualities to handle malti task, like preparing report, work of documentation, making presentation etc.
|Project Engineer (01)||PE/BIO/03||Rs.21600||30 years|
|Qualifications:- B.Tech/B.E (1st Class) is essential/ M.Tech/M.E and Bio-informatics Diploma
Experience:- 1 to 3 years
Job Profile:- Candidates should have excellent knowledge in Bio informatics, well known of Biology
|Project Engineer (01)||PE/SEN/04||Rs.21600||30 years|
|Qualifications:- B.Tech in computer science /B.E. (1st Class)/ MCA
Experience:- Candidates should have exp. of 1 to 3 years
Job Profile:- Candidates should be familiar with IBM/X86/SUN, as well as C++ programming, MySql database
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply for the post by sending email to email@example.com or by post to “The Head HRD, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Knowledge Park, No. 1 Old Madras Road Byappanahalli, Bengaluru 560038, within 15 days since this advertisement has been published.
- Reservation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. Rule
- Candidates will get age relaxation according to Government Rule
- Employee of State Govt/Central Govt are required to produce their No Objection Certificate if they apply for the post
- Candidates will be short listed on the base of Qualifications, Academic Record, Age, Experience
- Short listed candidates will be called for written test, then will be group discussion and finally called for interview
Official Website: http://www.cdacb.in