Centre For Cellular And Molecular Biology (CCMB)
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
CCMB Project Assistant Recruitment 2011
Centre for Cellular And Molecular Biology (CCMB) invites application from Indian citizen for appointment of Project Assistant – IV / Project RA /
PDF, Project Assistant – II Project JRF post. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility for this post may apply.
More details are given below –
1. Position Name – Project Assistant – IV / Project RA / PDF
Educational Qualification – Ph.D with Life Sciences preferably Molecular and Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Animal Genetics and Breeding,
Biotechnology and Bio informatics.
Maximum age limit – 35 years
2. Name of Position – Project Assistant – II / Project JRF
Educational Qualification – M.Sc. first division in any field of Life Sciences / Bioinformatic / Biotechnology or B.E / B.Tech pass
with first division.
Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
Important Information –
- 5 years age relaxation in case of candidates SC / ST / OBC / Women / PH as per the GOI rules.
- Candidate should submit his completed application form before 30th June 2011
- Candidate should down load the prescribed application form on to Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) website.
- The All applications will be screened and candidates list will be published on to the website of CCMB on 11th July 2011. Only Screened candidates can appear for interview.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can send their prescribed application form with attested xerox copy of educational qualification before 30th June 2011 on given
To the Controller of Administration,
Centre for cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road,
Hyderabad – 500007
Candidates can see detail advertisement and download prescribed application format by the given web link –
Complete advertisement Please – CLICK HERE
Application Format please – CLICK HERE
For any information related to vacancy click: