Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is looking for suitable candidates to fill up the vacant posts of various vacancies given further on contract basis. This information came through the Notification No. – CBSE/ VOC/ JD/ 02/ 352 dated 15th February 2012. Last date for submission of this application form is on or before 26th February 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Content Researcher (IT), Coordinator, Accountant, Typist, Education Officer, Consultant, Project Coordinator and Proof Reader Vacancies in CBSE
Important Dates: –
- Opening date of online application: – 18th February 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 26th February 2012.
- Date of Interview: – 29th February 2012.
Post Name – Discipline – No. of Vacant Post – Qualification –
- Education Officer – Monitoring and Mentoring/ Teacher Training/ Strategic Management and Leadership/ Coordination – 04 Posts – Master Degree in any Discipline with minimum Second Division marks.
- Consultant – Hindi/ History/ Political Science/ Economics/ Biology/ Mathematics – 06 Posts – Master Degree in related discipline with minimum Second Division marks.
- Project Coordinator – 01 Posts – Master Degree in any discipline.
- Content Researcher – 02 Posts – Master Degree in Heritage Studies or related area.
- Coordinator – 02 Posts – Master Degree in Management or Communication/ Public Relations/ Hospitality and Tourism discipline.
- Section Officer (IT) – 01 Post – Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology Discipline with at least first division marks.
- Accountant – 01 Post – Master Degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance)/ Chartered Accountant with minimum second division marks.
- Typist – 02 Posts – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Proof Reader – 02 Posts – Graduate Degree in any discipline with second division marks.
Interview Venue: – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Shiksha Sadan, 17, House Avenue, New Delhi – 110002.
How to apply: – Press Apply online button to fill up the online application form. After opening the online application form firstly applicants select post applying for and press next button. Before submission of the online application form applicants must ensure that all the given details are correct. After that press submit button to submit the application form on or before 26th February 2012.
To fill up the application form applicants must click on Apply Online Button. After that fill up the application form and ensure that given details are correct. Then after press submit button to submit the application form. Applicants must submit their application form on or before 26th February 2012.
Click here to apply online
Click here recruitment details