CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI
CBSE Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Jan 2012
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has given an Advertisement for Eligibility Test for the Recruitment of Teachers for Class I to VIII in Different Schools. CBSE Teacher Eligibility Test is also known as CTET which is going to be held on 29/01/2012 on Sunday. Interested candidates having all required qualifications and if they fulfill the eligibility criteria for this CTET may apply online from the website www.cbse.nic.in from 1st November, 2011 and it will be continued upto 25/11/2011. More details regarding CTET can be found in the following paragraphs.
Staring Date of online Application: 01/11/2011
Last date of online Application: 25/11/2011
Sale of Application form: 05/11/2011 to 25/11/2011
Last Date for Receipt of Online / Offline application: 30/11/2011 (07/12/2011 for Far-flung area candidates)
Date of written Test: 29/01/2012 (Paper-I and Paper-II)
Only those candidates are eligible for CTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) who fulfill the following qualifications prescribed by NCTE.
1. Minimum Qualifications for Class I to V:
• Higher Secondary with 50% Marks from a recognized board with Diploma in Elementary education of 2 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks with B.EI.Ed of 4 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Special Education) of 2 years or Bachelor’s degree with Diploma in Elementary Education
2. Minimum Qualification for Class VI to VIII:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate degree with 50% Marks with Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) of one year or Degree with 45% marks with Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) of 4 years or Higher Secondary with 50% Marks with Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) of 4 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks and Bachelor of Arts / Science in Education or Bachelor of Art in Education / Bachelor of Science in Education or Graduate degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed (Special Education) of one year.
Central Board of Secondary Education Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be objective type consisting of Two Papers, one for Class I to V and other one for Class VI to VIII. There will no negative marking in this written Test. Candidates who like to become a teacher for Class I to V and VI to VII both, they will have to attend both the Papers one by one
Cost of CTET Application form and Information Bulletin:
Candidates who belong to UR and OBC Category will have to pay of Rs.500 and those who belong to SC / ST / PH Category will have to pay of Rs.250 only
How to get Prescribed Application Form:
Candidates can obtain prescribed application form and Information Bulletin personally from the Specified Institute and designated Branches of Syndicate bank. Application can not be obtained by Post.
How to apply online:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from the website www.ctet.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in from 01/11/2011 to 25/11/201
2. Candidates should visit this link http://ctet.nic.in/online/instruction.aspx and Click on “Online Application Form” which is given at the bottom of this page.
3. Enter Name, Mothers’ / Fathers’ Name and all required Information and click on Next and follow other instructions
4. After Submission of online application, candidate are required to take a print of complete application and send it by Speed post / Registered post to “The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, “Shiksha Sadan”, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi – 110002” on or before 30/11/2011. Application can not be accepted by Courier.
5. Online / Offline application must reach the above address by the last date mentioned above
Mode of Payment:
There are two modes available for paying examination fees; Through Credit / Debit Card or Through Demand Draft, which should be in favour of “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, Payable at Delhi. Candidates must write their name, Registration Number, Contact Number, and Postal Address on the back side of the demand Draft
• Fill up Online Application
CBSE CETET Jan 2012
Official Website: http://ctet.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.