CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI
CBSE Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Jan 2012
Staring Date of online Application: 01/11/2011
Last date of online Application: 25/11/2011
Sale of Application form: 05/11/2011 to 25/11/2011
Last Date for Receipt of Online / Offline application: 30/11/2011 (07/12/2011 for Far-flung area candidates)
Date of written Test: 29/01/2012 (Paper-I and Paper-II)
Only those candidates are eligible for CTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) who fulfill the following qualifications prescribed by NCTE.
1. Minimum Qualifications for Class I to V:
• Higher Secondary with 50% Marks from a recognized board with Diploma in Elementary education of 2 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks with B.EI.Ed of 4 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Special Education) of 2 years or Bachelor’s degree with Diploma in Elementary Education
2. Minimum Qualification for Class VI to VIII:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate degree with 50% Marks with Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) of one year or Degree with 45% marks with Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) of 4 years or Higher Secondary with 50% Marks with Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) of 4 years or Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks and Bachelor of Arts / Science in Education or Bachelor of Art in Education / Bachelor of Science in Education or Graduate degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed (Special Education) of one year.
Central Board of Secondary Education Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be objective type consisting of Two Papers, one for Class I to V and other one for Class VI to VIII. There will no negative marking in this written Test. Candidates who like to become a teacher for Class I to V and VI to VII both, they will have to attend both the Papers one by one
Cost of CTET Application form and Information Bulletin:
Candidates who belong to UR and OBC Category will have to pay of Rs.500 and those who belong to SC / ST / PH Category will have to pay of Rs.250 only
How to get Prescribed Application Form:
Candidates can obtain prescribed application form and Information Bulletin personally from the Specified Institute and designated Branches of Syndicate bank. Application can not be obtained by Post.
How to apply online:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from the website www.ctet.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in from 01/11/2011 to 25/11/201
2. Candidates should visit this link http://ctet.nic.in/online/instruction.aspx and Click on “Online Application Form” which is given at the bottom of this page.
3. Enter Name, Mothers’ / Fathers’ Name and all required Information and click on Next and follow other instructions
4. After Submission of online application, candidate are required to take a print of complete application and send it by Speed post / Registered post to “The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, “Shiksha Sadan”, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi – 110002” on or before 30/11/2011. Application can not be accepted by Courier.
5. Online / Offline application must reach the above address by the last date mentioned above
Mode of Payment:
There are two modes available for paying examination fees; Through Credit / Debit Card or Through Demand Draft, which should be in favour of “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, Payable at Delhi. Candidates must write their name, Registration Number, Contact Number, and Postal Address on the back side of the demand Draft
• Fill up Online Application
CBSE CETET Jan 2012
Official Website: http://ctet.nic.in