CAU Multi Tasking Staff, Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Qualification||10th, Graduate, PG|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Last Date||23rd July 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
Recruitment in Central Agricultural University (CAU) Imphal for Computer Operator, Library Assistant, Lab. Assistant, Medical Attendant, Cleaner, Multi Tasking Staff and Other Vacancies
Job Details of Computer Operator, Multi Tasking Staff and Other Vacancies in Central Agricultural University
Sr. No. – Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Pay Scale – Qualification: –
- Computer Operator – 01 (UR) – Rs. 9300-34800/- pm – Graduation with one year Diploma in System Management.
- Horticulture Assistant – 01 (UR) – Rs. 9300-34800/- pm – Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture.
- Library Assistant – 02 (UR) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – Bachelor Degree in Library or Documentation Science discipline.
- Livestock/ Farm Assistant – 02 (ST) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science and A.H. discipline.
- Field/ Lab. Assistant – 02 (UR) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – Bachelor Degree in Science or Agriculture or Horticulture or Home Science or Vety. Science and A.H. discipline.
- Carpenter – 01 (UR) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – Matriculation with one year trade certificate.
- Medical Attendant – 01 (UR) – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- pm – Matriculation with six months training in related field.
- Security Guard – 01 (UR) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – 10th Pass
- Handy/ Cleaner – 03 (UR-02, ST-01) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – 10th Pass with driving license along with working knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 06 (UR) – Rs. 5200-20200/- pm – 10th Pass with proficiency in the concerned trade.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years as on 23rd July 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service man candidates) as application fee in the form of non refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Comptroller, Central Agricultural University (CAU), Imphal’.
Enclosures: – Attested copies of all supporting documents, two passport size color photograph and original Demand Draft.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format along with all enclosures on the address which is ‘To, The Dean, College of Home Science, Tura, Meghalaya’. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 23rd July 2012.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link Provided below: –
Official website of Central Agricultural University (CAU) is