RESULTS & CALL UP DETAILS
130 GDOC / 23 SSC (MEN AND AIR WARRIORS)/ 39 SSC (W) COURSE JULY 2011
IAF RESULTS AND CALL UP LIST OF 130 GDOC /23 SSC AND 39 SSC COURSE JULY 2011
Candidates are to report for SSB testing at the Place, Date and Time mentioned against each. A representative of the Board in Air Force in uniform will receive the candidate and escort them to board.
Call letters are being sent by post. Candidates whose names are listed can report for SSB interview with a printout of their results if call letters are not received due to postal delays. Those who have not obtained specified qualifications will not be tested at AFSB.
Note: – Air Warriors candidates are required to report for testing only on temporary duty based on receipt of signal/call letter.
Candidates are to be in possession of a Xerox copy and original of any photo identity to enable to prove their identity. In addition to the above they are to be in possession of following documents while reporting to Air Force Selection Board for SSB.
1) Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing date of birth.
2) 10+2 Certificate and Marks Sheet.
3) Original / Provisional Graduation Degree Certificate
4) Original NCC Air wing (Senior Division) “c” certificate
5) Movement order and AFIC (Applicable for Air Warriors Only).