Canara Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Qualification||Valid IBPS Score Card|
|Max. Age||28 years|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||18th June 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||01st July 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-, Rs. 50/-|
Canara Bank Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Clerk Vacancy
Job Details of Probationary Clerk Vacancy in Canara Bank
Post Name: – Probationary Clerk
State wise Vacancies: – Andhra Pradesh-146, Andaman and Nicobar-03, Arunachal Pradesh-06, Assam-23, Bihar-55, Chhattisgarh-29, Dadra and Nagar Haveli-02, Delhi-34, Goa-11, Gujarat-46, Haryana-85, Himachal Pradesh-20, Jammu and Kashmir-10, Jharkhand-34, Karnataka-317, Kerala-136, Madhya Pradesh-80, Maharashtra-81, Manipur-06, Meghalaya-05, Mizoram-06, Nagaland-10, Odisha-61, Puducherry-05, Punjab-110, Rajasthan-77, Sikkim-04, Tamil Nadu-300, Tripura-10, Uttarakhand-30, Uttar Pradesh-230 and West Bengal-28.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 2000 (UR-1038, OBC-487, ST-143, SC-332)
Educational Qualification: – Those applicants who have a valid Score Card of IBPS conducted by Mumbai are eligible for this recruitment and applicants must pass Matriculation or SSC (old pattern)/ SSLC from any recognized Board or Institution with minimum 60% marks Or Degree in any discipline.
Salary: – Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st August 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
Important Dates: –
- Opening date of Online Registration: – 18th June 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 01st July 2012.
How to Apply: – Willing and eligible candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility and want to submit their online application must follow the process which is given below.
- Firstly applicants ensure that he/she are eligible for the recruitment after reading the instruction available on the web link provided below.
- Take a print out of the Payment of Challan from website.
- After that click on Apply Online button for open the online application webpage.
- After opening the application web page applicants fill it carefully.
- Submit the fee payment challan and amount in any Canara Bank Branch.
- And last press submit button to submission of this application form.
Recruitment related more details of Probationary Clerk Vacancy in Canara Bank is available on the web link provided below: –
Canara Bank Recruitment Details
Official website of Canara Bank is