Admission Notification for PG, UG Courses in Bundelkhand University:-
Details of the University Admission Notification for given courses are as follow:-
Details of Admission through Entrance Test:-
Name of Courses with relevant disciplines:
- M.Phill Courses – Physics, Chemistry, Management, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Social Work, Tourism and Economics.
- M.Sc. (Ag) – Horticulture, Seed Technology, Agronomy, Soil Sc. & Agriculture Chemistry, Animal Sciences & Dairying, Ag. Economics, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Agricultural Extension, Seed Technology, Agronomy.
- Master Courses – MTTM, M.Pharma, LLM.
- Post Graduate Courses – Statistics with Computer Programming, Food Sc. & Technology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Electronics, Chemistry and Forensic Science.
- Under Graduate Courses – B.Sc. (Ag), BALLB (Integrated), B.H.M., LLB.
- Diploma Courses – D.Pharma.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for Gen and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST category candidates.
Starting date for submission of online applications – 20-03-2012
Ending date for submission for online applications – 21-04-2012
Last date for receiving hard copy of the online applications with relevant enclosures – 28-04-2012
Date of Entrance Test – 20-05-2012 at Jhansi.
Details of Direct Admission through Merit Process:-
Name of the Courses: M.Phill., M.Sc., M.A, M.F.C., B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), B.A and others.
For knowing the relevant disciplines of the courses, read the advertisement pdf which link are given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for Gen and Rs. 250/- for SC or ST candidates.
Date of online submission of applications – between 07-05-2012 and 30-05-2012.
Last date for receiving hard copies of online applications with relevant enclosures – 13-06-2012
Announcement of merit list – 09-07-2012
Date of Counselling and Admission – from 16-07-2012 to 21-07-2012.
For knowing details related to educational qualification, visit official website of the University.
Mode of payment: Candidates should deposit their application fees in the branch of PNB and get the transaction id filled in the pay in slip by the bank.
How to apply: Willing candidates may apply to take admission in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi only through online process. For this, they should fill the online application form on the website of the University and must take print out of the online application that will be generated by the system. Hard copy with pay-in-slip of application fee must be sent to the Convener, Campus / Entrance Test – 2012, Administrative Block, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi – 284 128 latest by last date.
Official website – http://www.bujhansi.org/